But that said, there has been one thing that I have been wanting to do for years and that is to make a bright patchwork quilt. I got around to cutting out 140 squares last summer, July it was, and they have just sat and sat and sat.
Until I decided that I would actually get out my machine, and leave it up on my desk with the pile of squares next to it, and sew what I could when I could. Turns out, in snatches of 10-20 minutes, you get quite a lot done :)
So I have finished the first stage of making strips of squares. Then I shall join them all together. And then comes the complicated bit, the bit I have not done before. The actual quilting bit, with wadding and binding and stuff. Might need reinforcements for that!