Sew ambitious!

I have my sewing machine back after a week at the fixers, turns out it was user error rather than machine malfunction....  Anyway, I have plenty of things to get stuck into.

I have decided on my sewing projects for the next three months:

6 drawstring party bags for Ruth's birthday party next month.
1 preschool issued bag to 'pimp', as suggested by the newsletter... Ruth chose the fabric this afternoon, it was a precious few minutes going through my stash with her.  I'm hoping to encourage a passion for homecrafting in her.
17 pen rolls for Operation Christmas Child, stockings and friends' children
5 rag dolls for OCC, stockings and niece gift
1 car mat for OCC
3 wheaty bags for Christmas gifts
5 Christmas stockings made from a patchwork that I will create
A homemade black and red jelly roll for my MIL.

I think I'm going to have to get more thread.  The plan is to sit at my sewing machine for at least an hour each evening between now and Christmas, plenty of time to get everything done.  It seems doable, from the vantage point of September 12th!

Comments