Still nothing

So yesterday I went to church and spent most of the service having little contractions.  I had many people come up and ask after the service if I was ok, saying that I was looking very uncomfortable.  The little contractions continued until about 4pm, and then tailed off.

I went to bed at 10pm not really feeling anything much, then awoke at midnight with a much stronger contraction. Aha, I thought, here we go.  So I laid awake for 3.5 hours while I had more of these stronger contractions, planning that at 4am I'd shower, 5am wake Alex and call his mum, and we'd then go to hospital and have the baby.

3.30am, everything stopped.  So I finally went back to sleep to be woken by the kiddies at 6am.  And not really anything since.  I am v tired and my belly feels tight with the occasional twinge like yesterday morning.  Hubby took the kids swimming so I dozed on the sofa for a couple of hours.  So now its 11am, and I am thinking that my baby is never going to come out and I am destined to be huge, uncomfortable and needing to pee every 15 minutes for the rest of my life.  I know I am only 37+3 today, and that would be easier to handle if my body wasn't tricking me into thinking I was going to meet my baby girl soon.

Trying not to worry about the week ahead, doing the preschool runs, Hubby being away on Thursday etc.  Hopefully the tiny one will arrive by then, but I don't think so...

Comments