End of Year Report

Hello bloggy friends,

Its been a while, and for that I am sorry.  But I have a really really really good excuse I promise.  I have been busy undertaking Phase 3 of our family takeover plan, and it has made me feel really rather poorly and tired of late, especially with looking after Phases 1 & 2.  Phase 3 completion date May 2012.

I'm afraid that this is going to be a short entry.  I thought that I had 15 minutes to myself in the quiet, but the phone just rang, then the kitchen was invaded by my sister and my children.  So I shall keep my thoughts to myself for a little while longer and hope to be back before too long.  It's been too long :)

Comments

If I'm following what you're saying, then congrats! and I hope I am following you, because my phase 1 & 2 came along not long after yours, so perhaps I can continue that trend & have my own phase 3 in 2013. :)

Hope you feel better soon!
Megan said…
Congrats on the upcoming arrival of Phase 3!!! How wonderful for you and your family. Praying that your energy will be coming back soon. :)
Ellen said…
Just catching up on blogs...what wonderful news! I hope you're feeling better soon, and congratulations!!