Christmas Cakes!

Not quite up to my friend Gen's standard, but this year I went to a cake decorating evening at church, and have been very pleased with the results. No more plastic holly to adorn my christmas cake!!

Here is the one for home (the one done on the evening):
Still not having too much wow factor, but its miles better than my usual effort! I brought it home and Hubby said 'You have a TV ariel sticking out of your cake'. Charming.

And here is the cake that I made for Hubby to take to work. No ariels this time :) but lots and lots of icing...
Again, not perfect, but it is for a bunch of engineers, so I doubt whether they'll even notice the sparkly stars, let alone the fact that they aren't perfectly aligned!

Comments

Val said…
Very pretty! I'm impressed!
Lisa Grace said…
So beautiful!