Preparing for Christmas

I have made my second Christmas cake today, and it is lovely :) I have made two this year, one for us and one for Hubby's team at work. The cakes now need to sit and be fed brandy every now and again before I ice them.

I also finished my two Operation Christmas Child boxes this evening. We are away from church the next couple of Sundays so I need to get them in tomorrow. I really feel like Christmas is coming now these things are done. And its only October!

Next on the list are Christmas cards list, and the meal planning. Not that I know who is going to be here over Christmas, but at least I can get an idea of what to make even if I don't know quantities just yet. I think that I won't get much chocolate for us, as we tend to be given a lot, and I do have a thing for jellied fruit...

Comments