June Financial Goal Review

We managed to save a little this month, but not as much as we hoped as we had many out of pocket expenses such as my brother's wedding (weekend in a hotel), broken dishwasher, and a dentist visit.

We did pay off another expense, the accountants bill for our photography business, and we are on course for paying for another expense, this will be the holiday we are due to take with friends in August.

So at the end of July, we should only have one outstanding expense to pay off until the end of the year. When that is paid off, it is all systems go for building up the savings pot :)

I have to admit, I have not been praying about the financial goal recently, but I believe that God knows my heart and he is still honouring that. It humbles me that this is so.

Comments