Life as 4

Ben is settling in well to this thing called life! Ruth adores him and will tell anyone who comes anywhere near her about her 'baby'. She loves to kiss and hug him, and gets very concerned when he cries.

He is a lovely lovely baby, sleeps a lot, feeds well and at the moment only wakes up once a night. Having said that now, he'll not sleep so well tonight!

I love having a little baby again, and I feel so much better this time around. I fully expected it to take 6 months or so before I felt good again, as it did with Ruth, but I feel so good now. Probably down to the excellent birth experience and the quick recovery from that. I will write the birth story another time, but suffice it to say, it was a quick one this time around!

Am trying to put up some photos but its not working :(

Comments