3 weeks and 6 days to go

And the pain of sciatica has kicked in. Probably from picking Ruth up too much, but either way I have spent most of today walking like an old woman, but only when I have not been sat down doing nothing. And I have hated the enforced rest. I see so much that needs doing, a little girl who wants to be picked up and cuddled by her mummy and a potential 4+ weeks of this pain and uselessness ahead of me.

Hubby has been great, taking up some of the slack, but since we all had an awful nights sleep last night it has not been an easy day. I am glad to be reaching the end of it, praying for a better night tonight. I am hoping that a day of rest today and mostly tomorrow will be enough to heal the pain for me to face the week when Hubby goes back to work.

But still, the highlight of today was a family photoshoot taken by a friend of ours. Probably the last photos of us as a threesome, a precious time. I am so looking forward to seeing them!

Comments