Try to do better

I am going to try to blog more, even if it is just ramblings about my day as a wife and mother. I realised that I only blogged 48 times last year, which isn't really much for a blogger.

I began blogging because I had to have a blog site in order to comment on other people's blogs, so I thought I would have a go. And I have met some really really lovely people through this bloggy world. And I wish to continue to develop those virtual friendships and I feel I can do this by blogging. I also hope that by sharing my experiences with life it will help someone who reads. I have found the most help and inspiration on the web by reading blogs and forums, so I want to give something back.

I try to live a gentle life, taking care of what I have and striving to be a good steward of what I have been given. My interests are quite radical in this day and age in that I love being at home and learning homecrafts, love being a stay at home wife and mum. I also have a strong interest in the law (I have a law degree) and forensic science. I really have no interest in the corporate world other than supporting my husband in all his endeavours.

And so, as I now have my own computer, and our little girl is sleeping more regularly, I have more opportunity to blog. I am hoping that it will keep my brain active and keep me interesting to those around me. And that I will be able to take what I learn online and apply it to my real life. A circle of continuous improvement!

Comments

Ellen said…
I, for one, would love it if you are able to blog more!