Sun is shining and I have a stinky house

I'm still sat here in my dressing gown working up the motivation to get going today. After a quiet day yesterday due to feeling rather achy and miserable, I have a lot to do today. Ironing, shopping, cleaning, and perhaps some baking. Okay, so written down it doesn't seem like a lot, but it will tire me out. Honestly, I'm pregnant, not ill!

My house is stinky, so that will be one of the first things that I remedy after I shower and have a quiet time. Actually, since I think it is just the kitchen bin, I will sort it first so I don't get distracted. I hope its the bin, because the only other culprit is the open sewer pipe in our downstairs bathroom, which is covered by a plastic bag while we wait for the loo to be put in. Its usually enough to stop any nasty niffs, but if the wind blows in the wrong direction, its horrible. Still, hopefully the bathroom will be finished this weekend, and if I'm really lucky, the door will be put on too!

Then I get the wonderful task of hoovering up all the cobwebs round the place. Hubby has kindly put the right attachments on the hoover before he left for work so that I don't have to bend down to do it. I don't know if anyone else finds this, but I find that bending down to floor level with my bump means I can't breathe... and its not like it is a big bump in the grand scheme of things either!

Anyway, off to plan my to-do list for the day, and hopefully get it all done. I intend to put some music on, light a candle and not think too much about the grossness of what I have to do!

Wishing you all a happy day x

Comments