Still waiting...

It is now Monday lunchtime and I still do not have an answer from work about whether or not they will emply me part time. It is a little frustrating, especially as HR know that I wish to start this part-time working as soon as possible. I know that I am not the only thing they have to deal with, and that an HR department of 2.5 people (the .5 being a new girl who started last week) dealing with 300+ people is going to be busy, but it would be nice to have a progress report at least...

On the upside, we are making even more preparations for me to come home. We purchased a writing bureau from ebay to put in the lounge so that I have somewhere to be by 'organisational focal point', a phrase coined by my BIL, who is staying with us for a couple of days! He understands my need for stationery and desk space! I also have a list of 27 projects that need tackling when I go part-time, and that list keeps on growing. Safe to say that I won't be bored at home!

There may also be even more good news. Hubby may be getting a substantial payrise soon. If this is the case, then me staying home full time becomes even more viable. God's timing, as ever, is perfect.

Comments