Changes afoot...

Hubby found out this morning that he got the payrise he was expecting at Christmas after all. :D

This means that as far as I am concerned, I could stop work completely and we would still be comfortable financially. This really takes the pressure of what happens if work does not honour my part-time request.

Indeed, if work do not honour my request, is that God's way of telling me that I shouldn't be working at all, or that I need to look elsewhere, at least for the time being?

There are issues, esp with regard to maternity leave, as and when we need it. As of this April we are entitled to 9 months paid leave instead of 6. But then I guess if we decide to have me at home full time without children, then the maternity leave issue really isn't an issue!

I think more discussions are needed - God keeps providing in wonderful ways!

Comments